Are you searching for final fantasy 7 remake torrent download? Here you can download it for free. In this post, you will find All repacks direct and torrent download links for Final Fantasy 7 Remake. To download Final Fantasy 7 Remake torrent click on the below button.
Description of Final Fantasy 7 Remake Torrent
Final Fantasy VII Remake[a] is a 2020 action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix. It is the first in a planned series of games remaking the 1997 PlayStation game Final Fantasy VII.
Set in the dystopian cyberpunk metropolis of Midgar, it puts players in the role of a mercenary named Cloud Strife. He joins AVALANCHE, an eco-terrorist group trying to stop the powerful megacorporation Shinra from using the planet’s life essence as an energy source. The gameplay combines real-time action with strategic and role-playing elements.
The Remake was announced in 2015 following years of speculation.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is the first in a planned series of games remaking the 1997 PlayStation game Final Fantasy VII. It covers the first section of the original game, set in the metropolis Midgar; Tim Rogers of Action Button estimated that Remake covers approximately 30% of its story.
Download: Red Dead Redemption 2
Players control Cloud Strife, and a former Shinra soldier turned mercenary who joins the eco-terrorist group AVALANCHE to fight the Shinra Corporation, who have been draining the planet’s life energy. Every element has been remade, using real-time polygonal graphics instead of the pre-rendered environments of the original. The story includes major expansions to character development and some notable plot additions.
Exploration and battle mechanics both take place in real-time, like Final Fantasy XV. The game features an altered “Active Time Battle” (ATB) system from the original, which fills up slowly or can fill faster with attacks. Once it is filled, the player can halt the action and use special abilities such as magic, items, and special moves.
The player can assign these special abilities to shortcut buttons, allowing them to play in real-time without pausing. Each special ability uses up a segment of the ATB bar. The player can switch between party members at any time during battle.
Each party member has their skills, such as Cloud’s close-quarters melee attacks and Barret’s long-range distance attacks. Players can use magic and summons of large creatures, and a Limit Break gauge allows characters to perform more powerful attacks once charged. While the game has more real-time elements, strategic elements remain, such as selecting weapons and magic for each character to wield.
Also Download: Resident Evil 3 Remake
- Cloud Strife: The main protagonist, introduced as a former member of SOLDIER now operating as a mercenary caught up in the actions of eco-terrorist group Avalanche.
- Barret Wallace: The leader of the Midgar cell of Avalanche, who wields a machine gun on his right arm in place of his injured hand. Despite his brash and loud-mouthed personality, he is a caring person.
- Aerith Gainsborough: A kind-hearted flower girl from the Midgar Slums, who has a mysterious past involving the Legend of the Cetra.
- Tifa Lockhart: A member of Avalanche and Cloud’s childhood friend. She runs a pub in the in Sector 7 Slums called Seventh Heaven, which doubles as the rebel group’s hideout, but has doubts regarding the methods being employed by the group.
- Sephiroth: The main antagonist, and legendary supersoldier of Shinra Company, believed to have died five years ago and is on antagonistic terms with Cloud but needs him alive for unknown malicious purposes.
- President Shinra: The president of Shinra Company, who cares more about money than the fate of the Planet’s Mako energy draining.
- Heidegger: Head of Shinra’s Public Security division. A cruel and scheming man who often advises President Shinra, and advocates for the destruction of Avalanche at any cost.
- Scarlet: Head of Shinra’s Advanced Weaponry division. Rose through the ranks of Shinra during the war with her powerful weapons and research on Materia.
- Palmer: Head of Shinra’s Space and Aeronautics division. Since the Shinra space program is on hold due to the plentiful supply of Mako on the planet, he has lots of free time, some of which he spends in Wall Market.
- Reeve: Head of Shinra’s Urban Planning division. A black sheep among the other executives due to his conscience and desire to improve the lives of people in the slums.
- Professor Hojo: Head of Shinra’s Research and Development division. Entirely devoted to finding the promised land of the Cetra, with no concern for ethics.
- Biggs: A member of Avalanche who likes to help. The main strategist of Barret’s cell.
- Wedge: A member of Avalanche who dreams of being more than a cowardly sidekick.
- Jessie: A member of Avalanche who is an expert on bombs. A former actress, she joins Avalanche because she believes destroying the reactors will help her father.
- Marlene Wallace: Barret’s kind-hearted daughter who cares for her father and his friends.
- Roche: A 3rd Class SOLDIER who is obsessed with speed, motorcycles and competition.
- Reno: A member of the Turks. Brash, rebellious, and snarky, he fights with his exceptional speed. Rude’s partner.
- Rude: A member of the Turks. Calm and rational. Always ready with a spare pair of sunglasses. Reno’s partner.
- Tseng: The leader of the Turks working for President Shinra.
- Rufus Shinra: President Shinra’s son and Vice President of the Shinra Electric Power Company. Ready to take over the company after his father.
- Don Corneo: A wealthy man from Sector 6 who runs criminal activity in Wall Market, and loves to flirt with women.
- Red XIII: A rare beast who accompanies Cloud and his friends upon their escape from the Shinra Company.
Final Fantasy Remake Repack Features
- Based on three ISO releases: Final Fantasy Vii Remake Fitgirl Repacks
- (10,498,834,432 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of Japanese/Chinese GUI & video files. Please note, that both English and Japanese dubbing is included by default – you don’t need any options to download
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 28.5 to 11.1/15.5 GB)
- Installation takes ~30 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 50GB
- Texts/GUI language can be changed in-game launcher settings (Press CONFIRM before playing the game)
- Dubbing language can be changed inside games
- Repack uses XTool library by Ffw2g7
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Final Fantasy vii Remake System Requirements
- OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8320
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
Download Links For Final Fantasy 7 Remake Torrent